Flights from Paris to Nantes
There are no deals this month for flights from Paris to Nantes.
The standard prices for a KLM flight from Paris to Nantes are 7,500 miles in Economy.
History (One Way)
5,250 miles · Economy
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a Promo Reward from Paris (CDG) to Nantes (NTE)?
Booking a Promo Reward flight with KLM or Air France to Nantes should be done through the respective airlines' websites. To help you, we've created a step-by-step guide for KLM.
- Go to the KLM website (or click here).
- Sign in with your Flying Blue account.
- Navigate back to the KLM homepage.
- Click on "Book with Miles".
- In the "Departure from" field, enter your starting point: Paris (CDG)
- In the "Arrival at" field, enter your destination: Nantes (NTE)
- Next, select your travel period, number of passengers, travel class, and flight type (one-way or round trip).
- Click "Search flights" to start looking for available tickets.
- Choose your preferred Promo Reward flight to Nantes.
- After making your selection, you'll see a summary including the total price.
- Finalize the payment, and your KLM / Air France flight ticket from Paris (CDG) to Nantes (NTE) will be confirmed.
How many Flying Blue miles do I need for a flight from Parijs (CDG) to Nantes (NTE)?
The price for a KLM Reward flight ticket from Paris to Nantes starts at 7,500 Flying Blue miles in Economy. Depending on the travel period you want to fly, the price may vary. Tickets that can be purchased with Flying Blue miles have a different (limited) stock than tickets purchased with euros.
In addition to standard Reward flight tickets to Nantes, Promo Rewards are also regularly available. These are promotional fare tickets that are temporarily available.
The latest Promo Reward from Paris (CDG) to Nantes (NTE) was in October 2023. A flight ticket to Nantes then cost 5,250 miles in Economy.
When was the last Promo Reward from Paris to Nantes?
Unfortunately, there is no Promo Reward available to Nantes this month.
The last known Promo Reward to us for Nantes (CDG) was in October 2023.